Participate in the Webinar
Communicating responsible practice in mineral supply chains: sustainability standards and technological solutions
This webinar will discuss sustainability standards, company initiatives and technology solutions in the light of increasing requirements to communicate responsible practice in the extractive sector in the mineral supply chain to downstream companies, investors and relevant stakeholders.
Insights will be provided on current expectations on information about responsible management practices in the extractive sector as well as different tools and strategies, including technological solutions, to address these.
Questions to be discussed during this webinar include:
- With a multitude of standards and initiatives and increasing expectations of downstream industry and investors in recent years to demonstrate responsible practice, which approaches can miners and buyers choose to enhance communication on responsible practice effectively?
- What are the main bottlenecks that still need to be addressed for the broad-based adoption of technologies to demonstrate due diligence in mineral supply chains?
- What is the incentive for a mining company to be a first mover in this space?
- How can the Andean region benefit from this trend of more transparency on environmental, social and governance issues in mineral supply chains?
Date: Thursday, 12th November
Time in Germany: 15:30 – 17:00
* The event will have simultaneous translation in Spanish and English