CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract Submission Deadline is Extended until the end of October
The Instituto de Ingenieros de Minas de Chile (IIMCh) will host the COPPER CONFERENCE 2022, which is being organized in conjunction with:
- The Metallurgy and Materials Society of CIM (METSOC)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) and The Minerals, Metals &
Materials Society (TMS) of AIME
- Gesellschaft der Metallurgen und Bergleute eV (GDMB)
- The Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan (MMIJ)
- Nonferrous Metals Society of China (NFSoc)
- The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
This will be the 11th conference in the series of COPPER Conferences, which have been held every three to four years since 1987 when it was held in Viña del Mar, followed by Ottawa, then Santiago (three times), and Toronto, Phoenix, Hamburg, Kobe and Vancouver.
Technical areas to be covered in the Conference are:
- Economics, Markets and Applications
- Mineral Processing
- Process Optimization through Innovation, Technology, Automation
- Waste Management and Circular Economy
Would you like to be part of the conference and present your work?
ABSTRACT – PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors applying to participate in the conference should submit an abstract of their paper, until October 31, 2021, using the uploading platform.